Translation means more than just transferring words from one language into another.
What I offer:
Functioning translations that are based not only on what is written, but also on the comprehension of the technical material. This is of benefit not only to export-oriented companies, but to all businesses with international dealings.
Dipl.-Fachübersetzer / BDÜ
- Diploma in Technical Translation / University of Hildesheim
Specialist subjects: Electrical engineering and mechanical engineering
- Philips Systeme und Sondertechnik GmbH, Bremen
- Salzgitter Anlagenbau GmbH, Salzgitter
- Since 1997
- Freelance technical translator
The more specialised the translator, the more efficient the translation.
Benefit from 34 years of professional experience.
Scope of Services
Good business relations call for good communication with your partners.
I can help you achieve this with the following language services:
- Agricultural and harvesting machinery
- Chemical process engineering
- Refinery engineering
- Seawater desalination
- Building and civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Instrumentation and control
- Mechanical engineering
- Piping and vessels
- Power engineering
- Printing machines
- Welding and testing methods
Software also has to communicate.
Here is a list of the application software that I use. Other formats on application.
- Star Transit NXT
SDL Trados Studio 2019
- SDL Multiterm 2019
- Word processor
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
What can I do for you?
Simply send the text you want translated to email@example.com and I’ll get back to you with my offer without delay. Or call me on +49 (0) 521 98 63 16 66 to learn more of the translation services I offer my prominent clients.
Detmolder Str. 145
Phone: +49 (0)521 98 63 16 66